Automatic Revolving Doors
Where Turnstile Really Does Mean Style
Automatic turnstile revolving doors are as prestigious as they are elegant. Where buildings denote grandeur, turnstile revolving doors stand for style. As they combat heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer, automatic turnstile revolving doors are particularly suitable in areas of high traffic densities and where energy efficiency is valued.
For additional information about the installation of revolving doors in Canada, please contact directly TORMAX Canada Inc.
Automatic Revolving Doors – Types
Futuristic, light, clear: the Full Glass (FG) revolving door is manufactured almost exclusively from safety glass. The surfaces of the door leaf and drum wall profiles have a chrome steel finish. The ceiling is completely made of glass and the door leaves need no central pillar.
- Door diameter from 1.6 to 3.0 m
- Visible aluminium door leaf profiles 40 x 20 mm
- visible drum wall profiles - upper 40 mm, lower 30 mm
- crown compartment only 30 mm (with night closure, 45 mm)
- drive in the floor or the ceiling of the room under the door
- available with 3 or 4 leaves
- rescue and escape routes with break-out function (mechanical emergency opening system which allows the leaves to be swung out of the way so as to give unimpeded access/entry)
- Windbrake function: electro-mechanical arrest of the break-out door leaves
- night closure
- free-standing air curtain